Monday, October 20, 2008

Like Capturing Clouds...



These days seem to be going so fast, summer has ended and we have happily welcomed Autumn here in the Munoz home and with it many changes. We have recently changed venues for Freedomhouse...and in a few weeks we will be moving once again...our 5th time in 5 years. When I look back on these last 5 years, so much has happened...it seems like a blur at moments...so much packed into a handful of years.

I am amazed watching my little babies develop their very own interests and personalities. I love hearing all about their new favorite heroes...Don Quixote and Sancho Panza as of late.(you can guess who is who!) There was a time my camera was filled with a greater variety of subjects. But these days...there is nothing more fascinating than the ordinary yet extraordinary moments of two little boys discovering their world...and themselves.






No comments: