Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Reminders...



"Be still, and know that I am God;
I will be exalted among the nations,
I will be exalted in the earth."


This scripture has been on my mind and heart lately, and I have been trying to understand what it really means for me at the moment...I know that it gives me comfort and that it lifts me when things get a bit heavy, so I just like to meditate on it. I found this in something I was reading:

"to enjoy a calm confidence" in regards to the "be still". I like that...
so I wrote a little reminder where I can see it everyday. I painted my little stool with chalk paint, and got a chalk pen...

...and another reminder along the same lines... here is a scarf I found in the charity shop...just added a little portrait of us as birds...being still.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very, very, cute I love the cuddly birds on the scarf they look very at peace. I can just picture you sittin on your fabulous little stool mediating on the peace of God, it looks like the perfect little time out chair for grown ups!
I need one too!......
P.S.
I like to do this too.............
it makes the sentences look interesting.

Car-Car