Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Interview With a Baby


So Jesse you're looking stylish today. Who are you wearing this evening?

Jesse: Oh Thanks, I'm in a limited edition Rosalind Munoz Vintage Jumper. It was hand sewn nearly 30 years ago. My dad, my auntie, and my brother wore it. But I look the best so far!

I notice you also have a retro accessory to go with the outfit.

Yes it's a Gumby reissue. I have Pokey as well, but his head doesn't fit as nicely into my mouth.

I heard from a few sources that you have grown your first tooth. Is there any truth to that?
That Gumby has a big mouth! But yes, it's true. On the bottom left. I'll use it to get revenge on that red-eyed blabber mouth.

So what are your plans for the Summer?
Well I plan to do a bit of traveling you know...I'm so bored with the living room I think I'll head out east to my parents room and see all the undiscovered sites under the bed. Or maybe north to the patio. I hear it's nice this time of year...

Any final thoughts?
Yeah just a shout out to my cousin's Adi, Sammy, Bella and the new baby due in October...Peace Out!

No comments: